Holy Moly, The Holidays are here and I am FEELING IT!!!



I have been feeling more than ever. If that is possible.  I feel like maybe even I've discovered some new emotions, like a combination of joy, frustration and awe, Ill called it Jfrusawe.  Lol!!!!

Or anger, glee and melancholy, otherwise known as angeemel.  And a host of others.  What new feelings and emotions are surfacing for you?

In comparison to a few years back, I've been what i would considered to be a shut-in these days. I've been feeling so much, so desperate so wavy, so up and down and all around. I haven't really known where to put my energy how to use my energy. So I've been getting curious I've been asking myself questions. I've been diving in and getting curious. As if all of my thoughts, fears, visions, passions, desires are droplets of water in a huge ocean. I've been diving in and swimming through my waters. Wading through to see what's there. Coming up to the surface for air to breathe to look to the Horizon and find clarity, I find the balance.

Diving in and coming up for air, diving in and coming up for air, diving in and coming up for air.

I'm realizing in the process that there's so much to be absorbed as I dive into the Waters of my being. I can see that there are Treasures hidden beneath the surface that I haven't been, that I wasn't aware of. That I haven't been paying attention to. They haven't been honored. I've spent so much time thinking about how to serve others, what I can do for others, how I can make others happy, this has occupied much of my time. And I love it. I love exploring these questions and possibilities.
The possibility that I'm exploring now, as I wade in my waters is a possibility, that has me going inside and bringing these Treasures to the surface, so that I can share. So that I can give. So that I can love more fully. It's an exploration I'm grateful to be embarking upon. This month I'll be bringing some Treasures to the surface that have been hidden for way too long. Every Thursday this month, I will offer one of these Treasures. This week I offer listening. I offer to you all my community sometimes you just hear you out here you're hearts he reminds hear your souls. If you're interested in taking advantage of this opportunity to just be heard click here.

I will also be at several markets this season including the upcoming market at Minka. I will be offering Mini sessions of Shiatsu for $30.   I will be spreading the love and opening my heart and ears a bit more this year.  So please reach out and ask for the support and lve you need.

I love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts