End of the year love note

It has been a challenging year, to say the least.  As the Gregorian calendar year comes to a close, I find myself madly taking stock of things and doing my darnedest to create space for the new.  As I go through this in my head and home I can feel more and more how this way of moving, creating, shifting is not working for me anymore.

The ways that I have learned and been conditioned to create change are no longer sustainable for me.  As I go through this process in the old way I can feel the anxiety and tension build, as there seems to be no time left to make the changes I want. And my to -do list grows and grows.

At the same time, another way beckons.  Cuddling up with my cat and a candle lit, I create visual love notes to myself and receive calls from dear friends,  Aaaah, now this feels good.  I can feel my tensions melt away as we share our frustrations and fears and laugh out loud.  Feeling the anxiety dissipate as I remember I am not alone and there are so many out there who believe in me, love me and ant the best for me and my heart. My shoulders fall as I speak words of love and hope with friends near and dear to my heart. My heart softens and opens as I remember there is still sooooo much to be grateful for.

What are some ways that you can ease the tension as we glide through this transition fro the old to the new year.  How can you write or create your own love note to yourself and the universe in this time?  How can we collectively embrace what has happened and gather the forces of our hearts to sculpt the road ahead?

Letting you know that I am exploring this in ways that feel full of ease.  There are challenges, there are solutions, letting you know that ease and grace are OK and welcoming them in for all of us as the year draws to a close.

I have a few gifts to share:

1. Here is a love note on video


2. Here is an audio recording (love note) of an interview I recently did

3.  Here is a virtual hug

I love you all and wish for you all your heart wishes for.
Blessed Be
Ashni

Comments

  1. Ashni, sister your hug has been received. It is so funny how the universe works and I'm thankful that there was a moment that we crossed paths on instagram. I found myself shaking my head yes in agreement to this entire post, I went through very similar moments of awareness this past winter and broke out of so many old senses of self that no longer served me, that I realized I only was clinging to because the world saw me that way or wanted me to be that way. It's so freeing to finally follow the calling of our heart and spirit, following that peace and allowing that to direct our steps in our life. I know I'll have to remind myself these things again, but connecting with other women who are spiritually in the same season, helps to make it feel that more real. Thank you for this and I'll definitely be checking back on here again! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for this share. Isn't it reassuring to know, well actually to remember, we are not alone in this ever.
    Hugging you again and again beloved <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts