Finding Align- Dancing the fine line






Alignment is my theme this week, and perhaps for much longer.  I've been watching, witnessing the ease of both getting into  and out of alignment.  For me so far, it's as simple as taking a moment to breathe a little deeper, or as simple as forgetting my breath.  Simple as flashing someone or myself a smile or grimacing at the stories running in my head or at something in my environment.  So simple and yet sometimes it feels like the most painful thing in the world.

What I am melting into at the moment is the dance of it all.  There are moments in the dance where my breath deepens, initiating my movements.  The breath takes me high and grounds me deep into my body.  There are spaces in the dance where muscles are extended to their limit.  Pieces of the dance where I must consciously activate the force within me to move to and through things. 

A dance, a delicious dance.



Last week, I wrote this affirmation,  

" I am aligned with Divine Intelligence.  The force which knows no good nor bad, only my ability to be present and grateful for all that is."

                                  *****Breath******

Yes.  I feel most aligned when I am present.  Here. Now, now, now, now AND grateful. 
Crazy right????

If I can just keep coming back, now, now, now.  Really here and now.  Not in my head, in a story, in a headline.  Now, sitting, writing, breathing, sun dancing in and out of widows kissing my face.  Fingers holding the pen, words shaped in ink, now.
Now, now, breathing, feeling.  I am here, aligning with the beauty, grace and wisdom available in this eternal now.  I am grateful, learning and leaning into Now.

Please share you comments. Here and Now, I love hearing your reflections and insights.

Comments

Popular Posts