New Moon in Aries- Journeying deeper into Self Love

With this Venus in Retrograde I have been looking at love and how its showing up (or not) in my life, my beliefs around love, Self-love and the love of the divine. Venus and The New Moon are both currently in Aries, my Sun sign. And WO-Man it feels like these past two weeks have been lifetimes. The lessons I am learning now are one's my soul has been exploring for a long time.  Asking myself the question again and again " What does it mean to love and be loved?"
I am a lover, I love to love, to snuggle up, cuddle, kiss, caress admire my lover's beauty, cry together, laugh together, rage together. One of my most long standing prayers is to experience unconditional love in this lifetime.  This prayer has brought all sorts of relationships intimate and otherwise that have been strong lessons. Stronger than I would have imagined when I thought of love. I guess I imagined all the lessons would be soft and Easy.
 I can say for sure now, that heartbreak for me has taken on a whole new meaning. For me heart break has led to my heart breaking open AND as it breaks I feel it is expanding. The ideas that i had about love, what I have been taught about love have been held up in front of the fire. I am finding that I have no other choice but kindness and compassion for myself and others.  Riding the waves Mars is causing as it dances with Venus has encouraged me to just embrace where I am, knowing that I am learning.  Learning to find balance by just stopping breathing and reminding myself that Love is ultimately what guides and protects me through it all.  Can you relate?

I chose some cards from The Power of Flowers deck by Isha Lerner this afternoon to invite some insight into the best ways to navigate.  Choose the card you are most drawn to and scroll down for a message.








If you chose #1 Bleeding Heart has come to bring you the message to tend to your heart. It is a heart cleanser, supporting one in remaining open hearted.  In the midst of wounds and heartbreak, Bleeding heart invites us to evolve our understanding of love.  It also invites us to call on the intelligence of the heart to support us as we expand and open our hearts to truly loving and being loved.

Bleeding heart expand my soul
That I may truly see,
How the journey of suffering
is the path that sets me free. -Isha Lerner

If you chose #2 Black Cohosh has come to help you clear away that which no longer serves your highest good. Giving you the courage and strength to transform negative emotions and experiences into rich and fertile soil where you can plant the seeds of your liberation. It supports in the transmutation of lower energies and weeding out fears by their roots!

Black Cohosh with gnarly roots,
Offering flowers of tender white shoots,
Kali Ma reveals her sword,
Breaking the ties,cutting the cords.
All my demons are eternally free,
Black Cohosh you transform me.-Isha Lerner

If you chose #3 Mountain Pride comes to tell you its time to stand in your power. Mountain pride is connected with the Archetype of Spiritual Warrior the one that works for good.  It invites you to discover and share your strengths with others, to take pride in your work and to bring the values you hold dear into your daily walk/life.

Mountain Pride with noble beauty,
Teach me to honor my responsibility.
To walk my talk and with love impart,
To follow my journey,
A path with heart.-Isha Lerner

New Moon Blessings to All💗

If you need or want support around anything that may be coming up for you, I have tools to share. Learn more about my work

Comments

Popular Posts