Yes we can


Like an avalanche.
Energy comes  torrential.
Tears flow down storm-like

This is my current mood. Current energies surging through my world.  And through the sheets of fog and rain I keep seeing signs saying things like, I CAN; WE CAN HAVE IT ALL; YOU GOT THIS.

Im not just imagining things, the signs jump out at me as I randomly flip through a local rag. or quickly glancing at my facebook feed, or at a long lost friend who randomly boards the bus.  All these signs are what's keeping me sane right now.  At a moment when I feel things are falling apart, it's the little things that help me stay in my center.  I am so, eternally grateful for the little things right now.  For a conversation with a dear friend, for the kind words of one who cares, for the posts from a sister reminding me of the gentle, yet fierce flame of the heart, for spaces to fall apart in, for a furry friend to snuggle with.  I just want to lift up and honor and bless and celebrate with gratitude all these small miracles in my life.

What little things, little miracles are you celebrating today?

Please share.
Lets lift each other up by honoring in gratitude the tiny treasures that make life sparkle.

                                             

Comments

Popular Posts